Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting Started

My name is Kelly Conner and I am a Master Stylist for Regis Salon in the Annapolis Mall.  I will be keeping up with my blogging the best that I can.  Some of my posts will be fairly short and others may be very long with tons of information.  Just bear with me as I'm new at this.  I'm going to have a different theme for each post and I can only hope that I don't run out of topics, but as the fashion industry is always changing, there should be plenty of things to keep up with.  I've chosen topics that can cover a large spectrum of information.  Here is a list of my intended themes for each post:
 
Pamper Yourself
Nail Fashion
Cuts and Trends
Color Fun
Products, Tips and Tricks
Mens Fashion
Creative Styling
 
If you have a specific topic you would like to know about or would like me to cover, swing by my Facebook page and leave me a comment. Kelly Conner, Hair Stylist


 Also let me know what you think of the information I post to encourage me to keep up on this.  I'm great at starting things, but I will be honest, I start out "gung-ho" about something, then lose my drive to keep it up.  Keep on me if I start slacking off.
 
I hope that you enjoy my postings and I will try to fill your head with more information about hair then you ever thought you could know.  Hopefully I will also learn a thing or two as I'm researching all of this.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment